Based in Vienna, Austria ENREGRO serves a wide range of professional technology resellers and integrators ranging from large national customers to independent resellers through dedicated business units and strategically located distribution facilities in EC and Russia.
Founded in 2007 ENREGRO’s mission is to improve the market position of its suppliers and to enable customers to operate more efficiently and successfully.
ENREGRO supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network of its business partners and resellers:
- 10 local sales offices and/or representatives in EC and CIS cities
- Providing support from approximately 1,000 associates worldwide
- Serving already more than 120 customers in approximately 25 countries
ENREGRO has been successfully operating in the market of high-tech equipment for oil, gas and energy sector, supplying
- equipment for systems of Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA);
- equipment for systems of complex industrial automation systems (APCS);
- equipment for systems of leak detection on pipelines (LDS);
- equipment for the professional mobile systems and fixed radio communications;
- equipment for broadband radio access;
- controlling and measuring equipment for computer-aided process control, with the most promising and advanced technical solutions by worldwide leading manufacturers.
ENREGRO stays always open to new ideas and challenges, discovering new markets and opportunities.
Please visit ENREGRO's Innovation and Research Center for Future Changing Technologies: www.enregro.org. This site is tasked to support innovative technology ideas of encourage personalities for the future to come already today.