ENREGRO intend to develop and pilot implement the SORM (SOIA - System for Operative Investigative Activities) complex for MotoTRBO Tier-III CapacityMax system by the end of 2016.
SORM stands for technical system for operative investigative research activities and surveillance.
MOTOTRBO Capacity Max supports the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) standard for multi-vendor interoperability, including the Tier III mode of operation.
MOTOTRBO Capacity Max:
- far beyond traditional voice communications;
- a scalable, higher performance and lower cost solution;
- the simple and efficient system architecture;
- enhanced capability and expanded capacity;
- dependable and mission-critical mobile communication.